Our vision is to have Duckhorn Outdoor Adventures provide life-changing outdoor experiences that enrich the lives of the veterans, first-responders, youth and citizens of the Heartland.
Our mission is to revitalize the lives of the citizens of the Heartland through life-changing experiences, provided in a healthy and safe outdoor environment, that enrich and support our rural communities.
We accomplish this, in collaboration with other organizations that share our vision, through unplugged outdoor adventures, conservation programs and education and volunteer opportunities.
DOA strives to:
● Educate and engage individuals in safe, meaningful and fun outdoor activities
● Provide opportunities for people of diverse backgrounds to enjoy nature at DuckHorn Lodge
● Thank individuals who risk their lives for our country and our safety – military, police, EMT’s - through DOA programs and facilities
● Collaborate with schools, community groups, military support organizations and first-responders to ensure programming is appropriate, effective, and life-altering
● Design experiences of reward, revitalization, encouragement, and camaraderie for our constituents: Heartland residents, children, veterans and first-responders
● Provide access for physically and mentally disabled individuals to enjoy nature and outdoor activities
● Provide demonstrative projects related to regenerative agriculture